Thursday, February 3, 2011

Been forever!

I will keep it short and sweet!

Hunter is in soccer. And he keeps telling Zane and I that he needs grass in his backyard so he can run and play football! Hehe. He likes soccer, but is not a morning person so how much he wants to play depends on how ready he wants to be for the day. Here are some pictures.

Hunter & Gracie running on the field. We were way early the first day.

Hunter and his good buddy Colton. Kicking the balla round. So cute!


And our new family member. Dinkleman. This is Hunters dog. He keeps reminding me when I tell Gracie to be nice to her dog.

 I love food.

She now will put herself in time-out too. It is usually very dramatic.  I just could not help it. Her little bottom!!

She is ready to be a good girl now.

Rock'n'Roll!!

She is now starting to smile for the camera, this is a rather big smile.

0 comments: